Amazon shopping

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Kat, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

Can you share your favorite things on amazon to buy? Bonus for a link right to it. Why do you love it. I'm bored and browsing amazon mindlessly so I thought I would like to look at lovely things instead. Art related, home, tools? garden, toilet paper (nevermind you can't find that on amazon).... anything.

And goooo.

2. Kat

Dalis and Karen like this.
  3. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Kat likes this.
  4. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

tkradtke likes this.
  5. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

6. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I'm between two sizes and went with the larger one. I think either would have worked fine, but the smaller size would have been more legging-ish, where sizing up made them more like joggers (which is what I wanted). They are seriously soft and have held up really well for me so far (wearing and washing at least once a week... I've always hung them to dry though).

keepscrappin likes this.
  7. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

FYI you can buy toilet paper from Amazon. I use it to get the flavor/brand of toothpaste I like. (Crest Pro cinnamon)

8. Kat

Not right now you can't. It's "currently unavailable" for any of them I've seen. Same for hand sanitizer.

bonnenuit likes this.
  9. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

My normal subscriptions are Truvia in the monster size and the occasional jar if I haven't been to Walmart for ages. I usually get it at the cheapest price at WM for when I make sun tea in the summer. I also have a subscription for Green Mountain Decaf K-cups but I just may go back to canned decaf. I really don't care that much for coffee obviously.

Most of my shopping involves electronic stuff like EHDs, or Canon ink (I rarely print anything at home other than necessary papers so my ink consumption is mostly black and gray - draft printing), Lightening cables for me and him and Starbucks Sumatra K-Cups for the real coffee drinker at my house. I get Typhoo Decaf Tea for my real beverage.

One thing I did get recently was a 4 pack of Burts Bees Lip Balm because I kept losing them. I really wanted the Pomegranate but it was $4.50 at Target. Wouldn't you know I somehow left that in the loaner car I had for a short time??!?

I also get books but remind people to check a book on Amazon because often there is a Kindle version for free for all of us Amazon Prime people. You know who you are!!!

10. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Here are a few purchases I've made in the past couple of months.

Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage loose face powder - I've been using this for 20+ years now. It works with any foundation, but I love it paired with Revlon's Colorstay foundation. It's the perfect finishing touch and makes your skin look airbrushed. Great price on Amazon as well.

Prismacolor Premiere Pencil sharpener - It works wonders on colored pencils and helps prevent breakage. For under $10, it's well worth it if you color.

Mosaic Fly Through Bird Feeder - Hubby got this for Christmas. The birds love it and it's really beautiful, especially when the sunlight hits it.

Makeup Brush Cleaner & Dryer Machine - I got this with some birthday money and it is awesome. I love it more for the drying function as the brushes are almost completely dry - as opposed to what my brushes were like when I would wash them and wait for them to dry. Spins out all the extra water.

ChiTronic Car SUV Seat Back Headrest Hanger Hooks - Another birthday money purchase. It's been the best thing ever. Purse stays put and doesn't go flying around, spilling out the contents. Easy to reach the purse as well.

11. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I'm getting ready to order these cabinet pulls for my kitchen - 25pk Matte Black Cabinet Pulls. I looked at something similar at Lowes last night, but they would have cost me 2 or 3 times as much. I told DS while we were there "Bet I can find a better deal on Amazon".

weaselwatchr and BevG like this.
  12. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

I actually have amazon gift cards to use but I'm not really one for online shopping. I never really see anything on amazon that I want or is priced better than the stores I regularly shop at. I wish I could buy a visa gift card with them so I could buy scrap supplies!

13. Kat

These are some great things!
    Anyone have a favorite electric blanket/throw? I bought one on Amazon but it stopped working on the third time.

14. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Speaking of really comfy, this lounge set by Felina. The DD and I each got one when Costco had them, but Amazon is a great place...

15. BevG

I got mine from Target, but it is a Sunbeam twin size electric blanket. I have had it 4 winters now...and washed it a bazillion times because dog loves it too.

Kat likes this.
  16. BevG

17. BevG

IntenseMagic likes this.
  18. BevG

oooo - I have been waiting new pulls for my kitchen. I need to go shopping as I need about 40 of them for my kitchen.

update ---> and I bought these ones.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    IntenseMagic likes this.
  19. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

We have this electric blanket in a twin and king size and use them on two of our beds. It is a great blanket- soft and heats up fast.

Kat likes this.
  20. Kat

I also desperately need pulls on all my cabinets in my kitchen. We could never agree!