Toilet humour (not what u think) | Pad Patter 6 Mar

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Mar 6, 2020.

1. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

Years ago we had a parakeet who was allowed to fly freely in the house. We learned to keep the bathroom doors closed when we were gone, because when we weren’t there to chase him out, he would go into a bathroom and “ski” down the toilet paper, in the process, unwinding the entire role onto the floor. THAT would be very politically incorrect at the moment. Yes, I know, we could have turned the roll so it came off the bottom of the roll, but to me that is just BACKWARDS. Besides, it really was funny to come home to a pile of TP on the floor. Perry seemed very proud of his accomplishment.

2. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

About a month ago I decided to order a whole box of 48 double rolls of 'tree friendly' bamboo toilet papers. Because I care about the world and nature and it would be delivered so no more walking around with toiletpaper! Yay!

So obviously they decided to delay my delivery and try to deliver it on day I had to work all day. When I came home I had a notice in my mailbox that I could pick it up at the nearest pick up place: a book store. In the middle of the city centre where I live.

So I had to go to that book store, ask for my package, and then walk out of that store and through the centre with a huge and heavy box (8,5 kilos) that had "The Crappy Planet toilet paper" printing all over it. :funfun

The paper is nice though. And I now have more than enough to survive the Corona crisis may it shut me up inside my own house.