Tick, tick, tick | Pad Patter 31/Jan

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Jan 31, 2020.

1. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I tend to procrastinate things I don't want to do, but that doesn't apply to MOC. I work well under pressure but also feel easily stressed.

My problem is that I'm a perfectionist and spend too long on things. Deadlines force me to say "good enough" and move on. That's my favorite part of MOC. Because there's a new challenge every day, I have to stop and move on when a layout is good enough. The rest of the year I spend 2 or more days on each layout so I don't get nearly as many done. I'm working on that!

bellbird likes this.
  2. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I am a list maker and like checking things off (even little things). I usually try to organize by priority.

When I have a "ton" of things to do (which is pretty much all of the time - LOL!) I just starting chipping away one thing at a time and I tell myself - at least you are getting something done...even if it's not everything you wanted to or thought you would get done today.

I have found that even in my busiest moments I can be at peace and rest knowing that the important things will get done - they always have.

bellbird likes this.
  3. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

When I finished the last challenge, I did another "look through" the layouts and I had left a space for Day 20 but no layout. Panic set in. I checked the thread again and then day 20- all 12 pages! So I quick get to work. Then DD calls and says I am coming over to tell you the results of my first sonogram. I'm hurrying. I finished my layout and she is 21 weeks along! Wow!

bellbird likes this.
  4. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I work well under pressure which is a good thing because I procrastinate all the time. If I start to feel pressured, stressed, I write out a list , cross off things as they get done and it centres me, focuses me.

bellbird and bonnenuit like this.