Welcome to MOC 8!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2020' started by lmccandless, Dec 31, 2019.

1. AlyciaIN

AlyciaIN Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm new to MOC so it will be interesting to see how the month goes with all the challenges. I've been digiscrapping for a number of years and do a family scrapbook each year. I also enjoy doing some smaller scrapbooks for special occasions.

gonewiththewind likes this.
  2. kraezd70

kraezd70 Can you take pictures of snow in Hawaii?

Hi all. I'm Karla. I've been around but not too active as of late. I've participated in a few MOCs. I completed 1, left on vacation in the middle of 1 and had technical issues a couple. Hopefully this year is the year I will complete another one. I'm trying to schedule in daily creative time this year, so this will be a good place to start! Good luck to everyone. :)

gonewiththewind likes this.
  3. DraeScraps

DraeScraps Active Member

Hello everyone! This is my third MOC and while I didn't finish last year, I am pumped to try again. I am so excited to see what you all make and share- I think I enjoy looking at everyone else's art even more than making my own! Thank you for having me!

gonewiththewind and Karen like this.
  4. tia3966

tia3966 Active Member

Well, I decided to throw in my hat this year. Why? Because it is a "challenge". And this year I told myself I would step outside my comfort zone and challenge myself. So, here I go.

I'm Tia and this is my first MOC. I've been digiscrapping since 2005 and quite frankly, I'm addicted. It's okay though...I don't need intervention. I live in Washington State with my 14-year-old son. I volunteer at a small amazing private school where I run the AR program and work with children with special needs. I love lemonade, vintage trailers, puggies and Nikki Sixx! And I am super excited to join in this challenge. Thank you for all those who have worked so hard behind the scenes!

gonewiththewind and Karen like this.
  5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Waving hello to all who have posted in this thread! So glad to have y'all with us!

6. scraptraci

scraptraci June Cleaver

Hi this is my 4th MOC. I’ve done 7,6, 4. I didn’t finish last year but am determined to get them done this year although I have created a challenge since I haven’t started yet. Looking forward to the new challenges and techniques we learn in addition to getting to know everyone. Thanks for hosting this great event

Karen and gonewiththewind like this.
  7. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Late to the party, but better late than never! Real life tried to keep me down, but here I am. :) Jen here - ready to have fun and see if I can get some of these challenges done. Thank you, Laura, Julie and all the wonderful Polly's for organizing another MOC. :beat

Karen and gonewiththewind like this.