Last Day for Shutterfly Sale - ends tonight Midnight EST

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by cookingmylife, Jan 6, 2020.

1. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I did get my PL book done today with only 68 pages this year. A real low for me but glad it's done.

shutterfly.png
    However, I'm feeling like I might wait til there is a 'free extra pages' sale rather than this 50% off one as extra pages are only 30% off. I do have the free shipping (SHIP39) but at $125. for the book and then $7 something for shipping, I don't recall how much earlier books cost. But free is better than 70% for those pages!!!I also don't understand how 'hard cover' is new?? btw, I did see that there is free shipping to Canada this time.

Anyone recall when the next free extra pages' sale might be?

KarenB likes this.
  2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

3. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I'm pretty sure they've started offering free unlimited pages monthly so if there's no rush I'd wait and see if the sale comes in January.

4. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I am so close to finishing my 2019 book. I'm going to wait until their next unlimited free pages sale to purchase it, but this sale is tempting! To stop myself lol, I'm going to order some $20 10x14 canvases of family photos. :)

5. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

I too want to wait for the free unlimited pages sale for my 2019 book.

Is there any way to get the Shutterfly offers sent to you by email? I've looked and looked on their site and haven't found anything.

6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

bestcee and HeatherB like this.
  7. cookingmylife

Yes, I do get the sales by email but I hadn't paid much attention to them in 2019. And yes @AnneofAlamo, I did get the free shipping with that code. It also came in the email.

I shall wait for the free page sale. No rush for me.

bestcee likes this.
  8. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I just finished up my book yesterday so I'll be keeping my eye out for the free page sale!

9. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I also subscribe to Michaels and Burlington emails and get coupons there too.
    I have two books in (doing soft covers for 2017) and my half off stops on the 31st with free shipping, I am gonna try and finish apr/may 2017 this month!

10. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for the next free pages sale, too. I've got about 15 pages left to do in my current album, so if I'm not done when the sale is announced I'm going to be scrapping around the clock for a few days! I know one of the free pages sales last year was near the end of MOC, so I just went back and checked my 2019 Shutterfly orders. The 2 books I ordered with unlimited free pages were ordered on 1/29 and 8/28. I think there may have been an offer in June or July, too, but I wasn't ready yet. There may have been more offers, but I don't usually pay attention unless I'm nearly ready to print.

11. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

I've never used Shutterfly, but now going to have to have a look!

12. cookingmylife

Awe...I bit the bullet and ordered the book when they took another $10 or $12 off. Not sure why but I figured Dick would like to see it sooner rather than later. I think a couple of pages might give him a clue on how hard the year was for me. I wouldn't trade what I went through with what he went through but I don't think he gets it - yet.

rach3975 likes this.
  13. umyesh

Unlimited free pages are back on Shutterfly today January 23 through Sunday, January 26 for anyone still interested.

Karen, IntenseMagic and rach3975 like this.
  14. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

:yesss I know what I'm doing this weekend! I just finished my PL for 2019 last weekend!

Karen, umyesh and Tree City like this.
  15. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Soooo glad we don't have a busy weekend coming up because I really want to take advantage of this sale! My parents are visiting next month. Maybe I could quickly get a little Grandparents album together. :)

umyesh likes this.
  16. umyesh

I almost forgot that I did too! Thanks for the reminder! That's what I need to print!

Karen and IntenseMagic like this.