New Years Day....plans?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bcgal00, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

We still have family here. We slept in after staying up until midnight. We are all sitting around reading, doing puzzles, playing music, checking the forum (LOL), etc... In a little while we are all going to the Dillard House for a New Year's Day feast. That's about all we have planned and I'm perfectly content with it!

2. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

We're just chilling today after having an awful drive home from the cabin yesterday. We had planned to spend New Year's there just as we do every year but we woke up to no power yesterday morning and a snow storm on the way. We had to quickly pack everything and head home before the weather got worse. We were delayed a few times - once by a truck/trailer stuck sideways across the road then twice by downed trees across the road (more fell as we were waiting to get through). Luckily for us, there was a guy in a truck ahead who had a chainsaw with him!! We were second guessing ourselves a bit and thinking we should have stayed but they are still without power up there today and a lot more trees have come down with the heavy wet snow.
    Tonight we'll have our delayed New Year's dinner!

3. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

My hubby is working so I'm just scrapping and working on my 2016 PL photobook. I have come catching up to do! :)