Costumes | Pad Patter 10.27

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Oct 27, 2019.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Not too much longer until Halloween. Does everyone have costumes picked out and ready to go? I don't have kiddos that are trick-or-treat age anymore, but my youngest is dressing up as Napoleon for school on Thursday, and my bffs and I are reprising our Hocus Pocus costumes from a few years ago. I'm not sure on the grandbabies except the littlest who is going to be a cabbage patch doll.

Do you dress up? How about the littles, are they set on what they are going to be this year?

2. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

We don't dress up. The kids are grown, but they dress up and go to parties. Last night they were Woody and Bo-peep from Toy Story.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  3. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Don't dress up around here but the dog does wear her Ohio State Buckeye clothing on game day. She's not fond of dressing up. My 2 precious Havanese loved to dress up. I had a sheriff and prisoner costume for them to wear one year. They won the costume parade at a club gathering of Havanese in those costumes. That club has disbanded though.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

My boys so far have said they don't want to go trick-or-treating... I'm secretly hoping they will change their mind and want to go, but I don't have costumes for them.... sooo... maybe it's better if they don't? Ha ha! Actually I do have a tub of random costumes in the basement still, but I'm not sure if any of them will fit my 15 year old anymore. Lol.

I usually don't dress up myself unless we are going to a costume party, but it's been a long time since any of my friends have hosted one of those. It's kinda fun dressing up though. :)

IntenseMagic likes this.
  5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I let the 9 year old choose this year.

He's going as French Fries from In n Out.
    DH will be a drink.
    I will be a hamburger.

The french fries turned out adorable! I think the drink will be cute. The hamburger? Meh. We'll see. I don't care too much for it, but at least it's done and easy.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

No dressing up for us - Olivia and Daniel haven't talked about dressing up either. Olivia was supposed to have gone to a party this past weekend, but she dipped out because she didn't really want to dress up then either. LOL

IntenseMagic likes this.
  7. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

Oh yes, we have been costume-ready for a month. The kids went to Zoo Boo 2 weeks ago and their schools' Trunk or Treat last weekend so we have to have them by the beginning of October. They are going as Mary Poppins & Bert.

I have a cheap Walmart teeshirt to wear tomorrow that has a hood with a unicorn horn on it. It's fun but could also be a normal teeshirt (though underdressed for my work) with the hood down.

8. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I think I'll drag out the Space Shuttle flight suit I bought at the Air and Space Museum a long time ago. It's an easy-peasy thing to do! Sometimes my DH & I will do the Jack Sparrow/Elizabeth Swan thing, but I haven't been able to fit into the dress for a few years now. Oops!

9. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Asher is going as one of the characters from Fortnite, but I can't remember which one. His costume isn't even here so I can look.