There’s an app for that | pad patter 2.5.19

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Feb 5, 2019.

1. DisneyMom

DisneyMom official mousketeer

An App for laundry for sure, Wash/Dry/Fold/put away - all of it! I saw a while back this electronic dryer that folds clothes, looked really strange. I hate washing the dishes, but the hubby usually does that since I do most of the cooking.

And an app that changes diapers too - running a daycare that is the one part of my job I could do without.

keepscrappin and bestcee like this.
  2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Only in sci-fi. Only in sci-fi....

3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

When I offer to watch children for someone, the first thought I have is: Are they potty trained? Really potty trained? Or am I going to have to wipe a butt. :disagree

klee73010 likes this.
  4. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

I got sick of setting clocks, so we have only got our phones and my "Learn to Tell Time" clock from when I was a kid. Phones do themselves, and the wall clock only needs to be fixed for Daylight Savings and when the battery goes flat. We don't even set the time on our microwave because it doesn't stay for some reason, no idea.

I would love an app that sorts my laundry.. not coloureds and whites and delicates and all of that. One that can sense that the item hasn't even been worn yet, just tossed on the floor and then put in the laundry. I also want it to be able to identify the culprit and catapult it at them.
    Is that too much to ask?

keepscrappin and klee73010 like this.
  5. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Oh man, I needed this last week - I missed two patches on both shoulders, you could see where I stopped.. Haven't been that badly sunburnt in many years - luckily only small patches though... I now think in horror at out teen years where we sought out getting burnt at the start of summer to toughen our skin up for the hot weather...

keepscrappin likes this.
  6. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Oh and I would pay a small fortune for a sock matching/finding app, we have mounds of unmatched stray socks...

keepscrappin likes this.
  7. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Yep. I definitely need the instant pinterest food button app. And the laundry app. And a maid. And I really, really, *really* need the mute button for when my children are bickering with each other. Lol!

keepscrappin likes this.