Vegas!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Heidi Nicole, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Heidi Nicole

Heidi Nicole Well-Known Member

My hubby and our close friends will be spending a long weekend in Vegas in June (adults only[​IMG])! Ironically, we were just there in December, but it was for work...

We love to go see shows and really experience that part of Vegas. We do some gambling, but we really love the entertainment there!

So, my question... what do you suggest? We've seen a couple Cirque shows there and would gladly go see another... but, anything we may not think of that you really loved?

2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I live in Vegas, but I don't really go to the Strip so I'm no help! When I do, I usually have a kid, so kid-friendly are the ones I've been too.
    The Bellagio gardens are a fun walk through. And I've heard the Fremont St Experience is awesome.

3. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

If you haven't seen the Cirque show KA yet, its a must!! We absolutely loved it and almost went to see it a second time.

4. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I just wanted to pop in and say HAVE FUN (as if you need encouragement to enjoy a kid-free weekend lol!). I bet you and your husband will have fun just relaxing with your friends. Oh, my mom stopped by Chihuly and really loved it. She's not an "art person" (her phrase) but she finds his work fascinating. I've never been to Vegas but if my mom liked it enough to tell me about it, then I thought I'd pass it on.

5. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

We saw Le Reve and it was amazing! I'm also dying to see the LOVE show as I'm a huge Beatles fan... hopefully someday. I love live music, so I'd also check to see what concerts and playing when you're in town. Enjoy your getaway!

6. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I loved the Criss Angel show at the Luxor, but that was 6 years ago before he changed to Mind Freak... that might be good too.. not sure. We went for our 20th anniversary and had front row seats.

7. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

I love the Cirque shows too. Probably everybody has seen the Blue Man Group by now but, if not, their show is really different and fun.

We saw Penn & Teller and were surprised that we really did NOT like that.

8. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

I was just there this weekend. We didn't really catch any shows. We did get into Thunder Down Under free. Otherwise we wouldn't have seen it.

We ziplined down Fremont Street which was really fun. If you want to do that, book your tickets early. They were pretty much sold out for anyone that just walked in wanting to do it. We did the higher zipline. They have two different options. https://vegasexperience.com/slotzilla-zip-line/