January 31: Then + Now (the last day!!)

Discussion in 'MOC 2018 Challenges' started by lmccandless, Jan 31, 2018.

1. *gina*

*gina* It's all about the 3-C's

Thank you so much for this challenge.
    Here is my page
    [​IMG]

lmccandless, meterr, Jems and 3 others like this.
  2. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  3. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Aaargh I know exactly what I want to scrap but I CANNOT do the challenges out of order LOL :eyeroll and I have fallen behind after two crazy days of IRL work. Have to do the justified text first. :faint2

4. KarenK

KarenK Well-Known Member

A lovely challenge to finish ...wowwwwwww, I can't believe I made it through, the 31 challenges, one each day.
    so here is my page

[​IMG]

5. kolohigirl

kolohigirl Active Member

Fun way to end the month. The irony is that when we went to Moab a couple of weeks ago, my kids were like, why are we taking photos its not like the rocks changed. So doing a then and now was perfect.

[​IMG]

6. zanthia

zanthia CT - Kate Hadfield

yikes - saving the worst for last - may be easy if you have kids. have no idea w hat to do for this. will have to think on i t.

lmuscarella22 likes this.
  7. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Thankyou Laura for this challenge which enabled me to create a page with two special photos.

I am going to try again to upload my layout later in this thread as I came in here to try and fix the link that was not working and it will not let me change it.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    wendyjc, JillW, MariSt and 10 others like this.
  8. AnikA68

AnikA68 Well-Known Member

when I searched for photos and found this one, I realized my daughter has nearly the same facial expression *lol*
    [​IMG]

9. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

What about a Then and Now of how you're digital scrapping has evolved from when you first started until now?

How your photography style has changed?

How you've grown and changed from HS to now?

10. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

What a wonderful, fun month this has been! I'm sorry to see it end. Thank you to all who made this year so special for us. Here is mine. And I'm DONE!!!!! :)

[​IMG]

lmccandless, Mylinn, Joan K and 3 others like this.
  11. AnnePC

AnnePC Well-Known Member

12. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Pancakes are their own food group

Initially I thought the same thing, and right now my only pet is a cockatiel and although he is 20+ years old, birds don't show their age like mammals do. But, I found the new passport photo I had taken last May, and I already had my wedding photo (also taken during the month of May) and there is a 40 year interval between them...lucky, lucky...me. I'm done, what a workout, it was wonderful.

13. zanthia

zanthia CT - Kate Hadfield

uisng a pet for me cannot be done - still too soon to use photos of him. gonna sleep on this.

14. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Woo Hoo! I did it! All 31. (Assuming this one passes muster.) And yes, you all get a standing ovation and a bow of reverence for all you have done for us. What an awesome MOC! Thank you!:bk
    [​IMG]

15. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

Why not think about renovations or a picture from your garden when you first bought it and how it looks now? Or maybe you have a picture on it at a restaurant a few years ago and make a picture what you are eating now... I have to children, but wasn't planning on scrapping them for this challenge...
    Hope this helped you a bit to stretch your ideas...

lmccandless likes this.
  16. snappy2003

snappy2003 Active Member

Woohoo! Made it through the month :) It's been so much fun and challenging. Thanks to everyone here at TLP!

[​IMG]

lmccandless, Mylinn and threadjungle like this.
  17. melaniedesigns

melaniedesigns CT - Krista Sahlin

[​IMG] all do the then and now are bold and bigger they are the start of the journaling so i hope that is ok .

I wanne thanx all designers , admins and polly's for this awesome month of challenges . i am almost done i need to do one more day but i loved it

18. melaniedesigns

melaniedesigns CT - Krista Sahlin

I whas thinking the same scrap about your first ever scrapbook layout and your last one .
    Mabey you have a selfie of you from now and from a few years back
    Scrap about a room in your house that is changed over the years
    Mabey you have a art piece you made years ago and one you have made resend

etc etc

19. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

Oh so many stories in my head, which one to do will be the hard part. Great challenge @lmccandless.

A sincere thank you to all the pollys for their hard work. It's been a while since I've been here and I am glad to be back :).

lmccandless likes this.
  20. Genniejoy

Genniejoy Well-Known Member

What about you and a girlfriend? I'm thinking of honouring a friend with an old and reasonably recent photo of a girlfriend. Just a thought. :) Or any special relationship you have with another person. I didn't even think 'kids' when I read this! :)

Or places you've lived? Or cars you've had? Both compared to now? Your garden? OR even your first scrapbook layout to how you scrapbook now! My scrapbooking style has changed so much from that very first page! DO you still have it? Scan it or take a photo of it and compare it to one you've done for this challenge where you did something new and different! :)

lmccandless likes this.