Non-PL Pocket Pages

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by krscraps, May 9, 2017.

1. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

I was wondering if anyone else does pocket scrapping but not exactly in a project life format. Could we start a general pocket scrapping thread for people that want to share those types of layouts that don't fall into a month?

RebeccaH likes this.
  2. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

A couple years ago we used to have a thread for pocket pages made in that month outside of that month's PL pages. The thought was to encompass any pocket projects people might be working (trips, previous years PL, etc.) on but breaking it into months made the thread more reasonable to look through. You could start that back up again! I'm not entirely sure how we titled it differently.

RebeccaH likes this.
  3. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Kim, looking at your gallery I don't see why your pages can't go here. To me Pocket Page can be weeks, months or projects. There is certainly a range of sizes now too. Back in 2013 this was said in the thread called "PPP = Polly Project Pages, and other abbreviations" in this forum by @heathergw -

OK... after thinking a bit... I remembered that not everyone does pocket pages who do projects, so I changed the name again
    I think it fits us better since we also do Week In The Life and December Daily and P365 and mini albums and other projects in here too

4. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

Awesome. I might start a thread for that. (=. Or one for finished album sharing?

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Sorry I missed this!
    We can definitely have a non time oriented thread. Or you can also share your pages in the current thread for the month. Which do you prefer?

6. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

Either works. I have a lot I'm doing from 2016 too. I could dig back and find those threads too. Haha