Love Walked In and Belong to Me

Discussion in 'Reading Pad' started by bderby, Nov 3, 2015.

1. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

has anyone read these books by Marisa de los Santos?
    Love Walked In and Belong to Me

I read Love Walked In this summer and it was a pretty fast easy read, but kept my attention and got me invested in the characters. Somewhere I read that Belong to Me was the sequel to it (which it is not) and so I picked it up and read it last week. Again, it kept my attention, but by the end I felt like I had been completely emotionally manipulated by all the plot twists.

Anyone else read these books?

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Nope. I haven't read either. I haven't read anything lately except Harry Potter. I'm finally reading them and I feel like I can't wait to be done with them so I can get back to reading what I want to be reading. They aren't bad... but I just don't get the hype? This will actually be the first year I haven't met my Goodreads reading goal.

3. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

I haven't Beckie and I am always on the lookout for good reads. Are you recommending them?

4. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

I haven't read them either but I do love to be emotionally manipulated by a book so I might have to check them out :)

5. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I heart potter. But, the hype comes from the fact that it was a kids series, in my opinion. People got overly into it because their kids did, and it snowballed into geek-fandom. Or something. That's my take. But I'm totally in the geek fandom. I won't lie. ;)

6. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

Kristina I am with you i am so in love with the Harry Potter series. Its fun and imaginative.

7. Ana.Paula

Ana.Paula Ana.Paula

8. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

9. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

I can't decide if I am or not LOL
    I probably enjoyed Loved Walked In more than Belong to Me, but they both had some good characters.