M3 FAQ - Ask Your Questions Here!

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by mishou, Aug 21, 2014.

1. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Your coupon would have gone out to your PayPal email. If you want to send me a message to customerservice@the-lilypad.com with both your email addresses, I will get you sorted out. :)

2. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Will it be possible to get this through the store in the regular way at some point ? eg : subscribe, pay the lump sum, -done deal-
    without additional form filling ? Like Nixenkind I have a payout only account with paypal because Maltese law does not allow me to link it to my bank account.(not that I would want to anyway) .
    Thanks Vivi.

EDIT: Ok something must have gone wrong on the paypal side yesterday, when I tried to subscribe to 4 month lump sum, I got the auto debit form, That is why I asked the question above.
    Today however I decided to try the 2 month lump sum option. and got an instant bill and an instant debit, so all is well that ends well. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  3. melscrap

melscrap CT - Lynne-Marie

Thanks Laura :heartlub

4. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Thanks, Laura! :luvya

5. scrumptious

scrumptious Well-Known Member

This is a request rather than a question: I would love it if you lovely designers would include the color palette you all worked from in each month's kit. Because of the nature of art journaling I both find myself strongly wanting to have one (because there's so much brushwork to be done) and having a bit of a tough time pulling one (because there's so much blending in the original materials, it's hard to isolate the main colors). If there's some reason not to include one, it's not the end of the world - I think I pulled a perfectly decent palette from this month's kit - but I figured it can't hurt to ask!

6. Brandi

Hey Laura, just wanted to know if this has been taken care of? No rush if not, just didn't want it to be forgotten! :flirty

7. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

How/where do we get the coupon for a four month subscription? I purchased it on 8/30.

8. lmccandless

I think that's a great idea. We will be sure to include the swatch with the September kit! :)

9. lmccandless

Sent you a PM! :)

10. lmccandless

Hi Lori - I show that your coupon was sent to your address on file with PayPal immediately after you subscribed. If you would like it sent to a different address or didn't receive it, please PM me with your email addy and I will forward it on to you.

11. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Hi Laura... I just saw that maybe you solved Brandi's problem with Paypal, and the recurring payment versus lump sum. Could you let me know if I have to do anything on my end?

Thanks!

12. lmccandless

PayPal has been completely non-helpful. I am hoping to make Brandi my test subject for resolving this and then I will contact anyone who was impacted with the solution. Thanks for hanging tight. I know it's taking longer than expected, but I promise we will get you sorted out. :)

13. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

No worries, Laura. I'm sure it will be figured out in 4 months, and either way, I'm sure if something happened, you'll fix it somehow. :)

14. Brandi

What day can we expect the latest M3 to be released? :D

15. lmccandless

M3 will always be released on the 3rd Friday of the month. That's next week! And it's fabbbbbbulous...can't wait for you guys to have it in your hands!

16. Brandi

17. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

Omg, already! Yay!

18. scrumptious

scrumptious Well-Known Member

I just noticed that the two zentangles Lynne-Marie included in the kit each have two versions - one with the word template in the title. Zentangle02 template version is a PSD with different layers, the doodle and the white part behind the doodle, but zentangle01 template version is a PNG that is as far as I can tell identical to the other zentangle01 PNG. Is zentangle01 template meant to be a layered PSD as well?

19. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

when do we get the september mixed media monthly? i cant remember when it comes out and how do we get it ? i subscribed for two months..thanks

20. lmccandless

You can get the replacement for those files by downloading the elements2.zip in your monthly subscription. The corrected files are in the update. They were both intended to be be pngs, a regular and stamped version.