iPad cases...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by RachelYoung, Apr 9, 2012.

1. RachelYoung

RachelYoung RachelYoung

Link me up to the cutest and most functional, please. :) :beat

2. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I have this one:

[​IMG]

My only complaint is that it doesn't have a stand to stand up vertically, but it seems like most don't.

3. renee82

renee82 renee82

I have the same thing Angie has...does the job. :)

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I have the original iPad with the black plain cover that came from Apple. It isn't pretty but it keeps my iPad safe and that was important. My Mom got the iPad 2 and bought one of Apple's "smart covers" and she HATES it. It doesn't really securely attach to it and it doesn't protect it at all... so don't get one of those! :)

5. charmedeebob

charmedeebob Heather's Team

This is the one I have and I really like it:
    [​IMG]
    I like having the blue tooth keyboard for typing longer emails and things, and the case is hard and kind of folds over with a magnetic closure so it protects it really well. My 4 and 6 year old are always wanting to play on my iPad and I think it helps protect it well :)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  6. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Char, I love that bluetooth keyboard! Makes me want to get that case! Does it fold up inside?

7. crazygirl

crazygirl Opening a post office

i have this case.
    http://www.amazon.com/ifrogz-Summit...G1PU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334092113&sr=8-1
    and it's just meh. the corners chipped the first month so i had to take it back to the AT&T store for a new one, but this new one has been fine. i think my first case was just a lemon.
    it's not too bulky, but seems very very sturdy. i really like it for that aspect, just would love something spunky, more me, but with kids around it's just not feasible.... i wanted something invincible in case my kids ever touch my ipad. which i TRY NOT to let them do. LOL

and now that i see this on amazon, i'm a bit ticked.. i paid $50 for it at the AT&T store...
    grrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  8. charmedeebob

charmedeebob Heather's Team

yes it does fold up inside, protects both the iPad and the keyboard. the keys are sort of a silicone, so I like them too. I'd totally recommend it to anyone :)