The Royal Wedding

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Kate, Apr 28, 2011.

1. jdesai

jdesai Wonders what's in a name?

omg...can't believe i missed it. I got the date wrong. I've been looking at pictures and videos online. The bride looked so beautiful.

2. RachelYoung

RachelYoung RachelYoung

I got up with my girls and we had fancy cupcakes and watched the wedding. I think it's something they'll always remember. However getting up at 3:30am has taken it's toll on me...
    Baby Hugh is not nearly as sleepy as I am. The nerve! :)

I would love to be there and hope you have a blast at the party, HRH Kate.

3. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

I just got back from the street party, I have eaten so much I can barely move :) Such a lovely day!!

4. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

my son wants to know why she didnt throw her bouquet lol,she did look beautiful and i loved it when will told her so

5. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

As it turns out I couldn't sleep last night so I got to watch it...it really was lovely!

6. Leah

Leah Member

No wedding for me. I'm just not a wedding person. lol

7. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

i ended up watching it over breakfast today. and then meagan and i re-watched it when she got home from school.
    it was lovely - i'm not one for ornate and overdone by any stretch of the imagination, so i wasn't swept away by all the pageantry, but i adored seeing the way they looked at each other. just their body language spoke volumes. i'm very happy for them and i wish them all the best!

8. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

I love that, Rachel! they will definitely remember that. We recorded it and I started watching at 7ish this morning and watched through the ceremony and then have looked at other stuff off and on all day. It really was beautiful and they looked genuinely happy. My boys were not quite as patient and went and played most of the time popping in to ask 'why it was taking so long for the princess to get there?' and then whenever Princes William and Harry left for the wedding and were riding in the car waving to the crowd, Xavier cracked me up by waving and waving to the TV!

9. nativescrapper

nativescrapper nativescrapper

I watched it too! Her dress was beautiful!

10. estir_bune

estir_bune Guest

when they kissed (twice) I teared up! So beautiful... so in love!

11. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

I loved the 'just married' Aston they drove away from the palace in!

12. valeriapiemonte

valeriapiemonte valeriapiemonte

I woke up at 5 ish to watch the wedding!! LOL It was so nice to see. Kate was GORGEOUS. So was William!! I loved seeing all the dresses and hats!! My sister said she will copy Kate´s dress when she get married!! hahahah Poor girl, she doesnt even have a boyfriend yet!!!! Anyway, I wish I had seen the wedding in London. It might have been so cool being there to take part in all festivities and street parties after the wedding!! :D