***CLOSED***WINNER ANNOUNCED Fast Five Game | iNSD 2021

Discussion in 'iNSD 2021 Party Pad' started by bcgal00, Apr 25, 2021.

1. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? -- art journaling with real paper, stickers, stamps. Reading
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Based on how many times we have been, that would be Williamsburg, Va. A close second is Orlando, Fla.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? hmmm - I never really thought about this question. So probably a Bible verse, Zeph 3:17 is one of them: "The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My living room because I have claimed one end of it. It is where my chair is, along with my Bible study materials, my laptop, and my planner supplies. It is about the only place I sit.
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is is it? Bringing Up Baby is my favorite movie. I don't watch TV. Books -- so many favorites.

2. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? - Hopping around THE LILYPAD.
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? - Visiting the pond next door. I went there last week! That holiday was completely unfrogettable.
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? Toaday is the big day! Because everyday is awesome!
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? My lilypad. Because I can take naps there.
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? The Muppets - because of Kermit the Frog!
    Signed, Bart

[​IMG]

3. spcoggs

spcoggs Well-Known Member

Kisses for Bart!

4. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

1. Aside from scrapping, do you have any other hobbies? Not really...I do love to read but it's been a few months since I've read anything.
    2. Favorite holiday/vacation....where and when? Maui - 2015...all my favorite people were there and it was a blast
    3. Favorite inspirational quote/words/poem...why? Hmmm...might have to come back to this one.
    4. Favorite room in your home....why? Probably my kitchen...ya know...food lives there.
    5. Do you have a favorite tv show/movie/book...what is it? Not really...mostly anything true crime related. I listen to a lot of true crime podcasts.

5. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

6. spcoggs

spcoggs Well-Known Member

Kisses for Bart!

7. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Thanks everyone for playing along. I have PM'd the winner....donitaB

8. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Congratulations Donita!

9. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

Congrats Donita

10. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Congrats Donita!

11. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

“I have wept in the night At my shortness of sight That to others’ needs made me blind, But I never have yet Had a twinge of regret For being a little too kind.” ― C.R. Gibson

G.J. likes this.
  12. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

Congrats to Donita!

13. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Michele dear, thank you so much for the quote, added to my notebook, thank YOU so much!