LOD 2021 | March 2nd – Bella Gypsy Designs

Discussion in '2021 LOD' started by bellbird, Mar 2, 2021.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Love Our Designers | March 2nd

:heartlub Bella Gypsy Designs is our daily crush! :heartlub

This event isn't a traditional CHALLENGE in that there aren't any real rules, all you have to do is scrap with the featured designer! It’s a fun event to just scrap with products from a fave designer or try a new (to you) designer. It’s all about having fun and celebrating the uniqueness of all of our Lilypad Designers!
    FebMarchCalendar2021-3-2.jpg

A few quick things about Bella Gypsy Designs:
    • Sisters Tabatha and Lena are the team that bring us Bella Gypsy!
    • They have been designing digital scrapbook products since 2006 !
    • Bella Gypsy is known for bold, colourful and fun designs and jam-packed kits and collections with an amazing array of wordart, patterns and elements!

As the featured designers today, there is a 30% off sale in the Bella Gypsy store and bonus Buy More, Save More specials - Check it out!
    153555231_2840608636226652_6917627442553203486_n.jpg

Extra info:
    TLP usernames: @Lena Gardner @gypsystar
    TLP store: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bella-Gypsy/
    newsletter signup link: https://bellagypsydesigns.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=e4e6f387231e3dd4d183af50f&id=e8be41c922
    facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/bellagypsydesigns/
    Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/bellagypsygirls/

Now let me show you some of my faves from Bella Gypsy's store and tell you why I'm crushing on Bella Gypsy Designs!

If you know me, you know I'm a fan of rainbow colour schemes and these girls really know how to fill kits with colour and use the whole rainbow! You can definitely feel that happy rainbow vibe just by browsing through their store!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I'm also drawn to their Whimsy, Whatnots, Frippery & Itty Bitty packs that not only extend the kits and give you a variety of pieces, as well as premade clusters and coordinating extra elements like paint, scatters, wordart & chipboards just to name a few, that make for easy, quick but detailed layouts! Some are exclusive to the Bundles or Collections which are massive and a real bargain considering, but if you love using flowers on pages, the Frippery packs are a must to check out & full of stash go-to's! Bella Gypsy is also part of the team that was designing Create Crate and if you have previous team kits and love theme scrapping, their add-on packs are also stand alone & still available!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And lastly, not only does Bella Gypsy have a kit for just about every event or everyday occasion, if you scrap 'boy pages', I've lost count of how many boys Tabatha and Lena have between them but they know boys and all the things they collect and love and their boy kits are extra cool!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And here's the page I made for today, using the vibrant and cool Summer Vibes collection (with Circled No.4 template by Designer by Soco). I think I used every colour in the colour scheme of the kit on here and the circles in the Whimsies helped me pick a template & gave me a spot to anchor my title. The premade ribbon banner from the Whatnots called to me and was such a timesaver, and really the hardest thing was not using everything in the collection on the one page!
    LOD-BGD-SummberVilbes-wSoco_CircledNo4_02-700px.jpg

bellagypsy_summervibes_collection_preview.jpg

Now it's your turn to get scrapping!
    Scrap a page using (mostly) Bella Gypsy Designs
    Meet the general gallery guidelines of 50% TLP product and share your page in this thread (below). Can't wait to see your pages!

Be sure to check out our LOVE Our Designers event daily since you never know WHO is going to be featured when! And who knows, the designer(s) may pop in here and there with special surprises and interactions while we are scrapping!!!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Thanks for the tag, it's not something I can fix, hopefully the others can help

lmccandless and littlekiwi like this.
  4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

No problem, as soon as I saw things as cheap as they were, I was like hang on something’s not right....I like a good deal but this was too good a deal!

Trish, bellbird and lmccandless like this.
  5. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

This all fixed up - thank you!

Trish, bellbird and littlekiwi like this.
  6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Oh thanks so much, ignore my last PM!

lmccandless likes this.
  7. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Here's mine

[​IMG]

bellbird, G.J. and mywisecrafts like this.
  8. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

I love the bold colors that Bella Gypsy uses and that the collections are always fun with some cheeky real life word art that I LOVE! Here's my LO celebrating this duo....

[​IMG]

bellbird likes this.
  9. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

I love Bella Gypsy!!
    [​IMG]

bellbird and G.J. like this.
  10. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

11. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I have a lot of Bella Gypsy and have several layouts in my gallery using their kits. Here's one using Magic Moments: Here's To The Ears and Magic Moments: Fab Five

[​IMG]

Here's another one using Magic Moments: Exploring Canada and a retired kit, Backstage Pass

[​IMG]

G.J. likes this.
  12. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

13. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

14. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

What a great excuse to purchase another of their Whimsies. I just love these whimsies!
    [​IMG]

15. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

16. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Bella Gypsy are among the Toucanettes favourite designers. I've created this page today using the first Bella Gyspy bundle we bought.
    [​IMG]

17. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

LOVE Bella's stuff and my gallery is full of layouts created using their products. Here's the page that I made for the photography challenge.
    [​IMG]

bellbird likes this.
  18. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I wanted to use We Are All Infected so my page is the odd one out in this bright, cheery thread haha
    [​IMG]

bellbird likes this.
  19. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

these all look amazing, i'll be around with comments soon :)

20. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any idea how to exercise self-restraint with buy more save more discounts??? Asking for a friend... no I'm jk, I'm definitely asking for myself!

bellbird and Trish like this.