2020 ISO *** DO NOT USE ***

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Dalis, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OKate

OKate New Member

Not looking for anything right now, but just wanted to comment that is a fabulous idea for a thread! I've been so inspired just reading through the stuff people are looking for!!

Tree City likes this.
  2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Good morning/day/afternoon, and happy mother's day!!

I am in search of frames for 2x3 sized photos, as well as page layout ideas for 6x8 page layouts. I'm making a gift for some friends coming into town in a few weeks. My goal is to print frames and page pieces so we can do some hybrid scrapbooking of our vacation.

I have searched "frames" section of the shop, but i can't tell if there's a pack with 2x3 size photo options that will fit those Polaroid Zip/HP Sprocket photos.

I just grabbed SoCo's mpst recent 6x8 album pack, and i also have an album set by Just Jaimee for 6x8, but I'd love to see ideas using 2x3 / 3x2 sized photos!
    :beat

3. burnbright

burnbright Active Member

Last night I stayed up way past my bedtime searching for a dragonfly paper and element. I am sure I saw one recently that was a detail drawing where you could see the veins in the wings. Am I going crazy? Maybe it was another website. Help if you can.

4. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Spring Romp by Kim Jensen https://the-lilypad.com/store/Spring-Romp.html has a dragonfly paper and her Stringbats 4 - Spring https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stringbats-4.html has a stitched dragonfly. I'll go search my stash for more because I want to say I have a metallic charm dragonfly but it may have been Amber's...

5. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I do remember this challenge from a year ago. The theme was dragonflies.
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/june-2018-monthly-muse-week-2.55438/

6. burnbright

burnbright Active Member

Karen and cinderella like this.
  7. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I'm looking for two things: white water rafting (or just a raft would be great!), and rock climbing (rock wall would be preferred, but any climbing would work!).

I try putting "raft" in the search box, and all I get is every kit with the word "kraft" or "craft". I gave up looking after a while. I do have plenty of kits with water/rivers/splashes, etc. I'd just like to have a raft.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

8. umyesh

@QuiltyMom would Kim Jensen's Concretely Grounded papers work for a rock climbing wall? I love them for anything concrete or rocky.
    [​IMG]
    I'll be watching for more replies to your question because I have some rafting and rock climbing pics!

QuiltyMom likes this.
  9. QuiltyMom

@umyesh - those papers are so cool! Thanks!!

umyesh likes this.
  10. QuiltyMom

Here's one for you! I'm looking for a fencing kit. My DD's girl scout troop did an epee fencing event and I have no idea how to scrap it! Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

11. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Well, I'm glad I Googled "epee fence" because I was going to look up DIY/home kits to find a wooden fence for you. :duh
    Unfortunately I can't find anything about fencing the sport.

12. QuiltyMom

I know. I checked all the major scrapping stores and nothing. I was hoping there'd be a summer olympics kit that might have it, but no one has those, either.

13. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

There is an olympic kit but it's winter! I would go with silver, white and black colors. Let me see.

14. Dalis

[​IMG]

It is not a kit about fencing, but I love the positive girl WA that could be used for so much! @QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom likes this.
  15. QuiltyMom

@Dalis I like the direction that kit is going - great idea!!! That could easily work for lots of the Girl Scout stuff I'm scrapping right now. :bk

16. Dalis

That's what I was thinking!!!! That's what GS is all about, encouraging the girls to be the best they can be.

QuiltyMom likes this.
  17. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

@Dalis
    We went to a jelly bean factory. I'm looking for a candy kit that's not Christmas or Halloween.

18. umyesh

jesskab likes this.
  19. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Searching for single or maybe 2 photo templates with tons of journaling space

20. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Snuggle-templates.html Lynn Grieveson has these on sale too today :)

Here is the page I made and journaled with it... you can keep jouraling
    [​IMG]

Also these are good.. if you have templates with spots of 4 photos, remove 2 and journal in those spots.. Lynn's templates are great for those and trips :) Here is another I like, but not on sale today : https://the-lilypad.com/store/Here-and-Now-templates.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.