ok tell me

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by karen perry, Mar 3, 2010.

1. renee82

renee82 renee82

I know how you feel, Val. I've had two c-sections and they were difficult. My husband doesn't want me going through that again, and I don't blame him. They had called a code blue (respiratory arrest) when they rushing me to the OR to have my c-section for number two and while the code wasn't called for me, Adrien said that was one of the scariest moments of his life. He thought he was losing both of us... anyhow...

To answer the question, I was 25 when I had Mathieu and he's now almost 2.5 years old. I would love to have another, but I can't convince Adrien which is probably a good thing in the end. :)

2. Jheri

Jheri excuse my garlic breath

I had my second dd at 25, she's 18... wow that seems so long ago!

3. Kristine

Kristine Start spreadin' the news ...

I will send SO over on the first available flight to impregnate you then. It would be good if you could look after the baby until he is out of nappies and learns to sleep in at weekends too. Then I'll take over;)

4. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

god that means you will never have it back lol

5. Kristine

I'll take my chances!

6. jstbkuz

jstbkuz needs a spanking

no way KATE:D

I was 28 when I had Bella and now I'm 30:whoopdedoo

7. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

I was 30. I want another but I think that ship has sailed.

8. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

I guess I'm a young pup mommy! I had my last at 27 and I am done (Lord willing that is!)

9. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

I was 26 when we had ADDY! :) THe "deal" with Jonathan when we had Addy (since it took him 5 years to convince me to have another baby) (so happy he did!) anywho, the DEAL was that he would get the BIG snip before he turned 30! He turned 30 in September..... do you think he has done it yet? NOPE you guessed it!

Jacque, I have the copper IUD too and love it, but I am with you one round is enough.

For those of you whos hubbys have gotten the SNIP do you ever worry???

10. karen perry

i tried to get my hubby to have the snip after finlay but wouldnt and who was i to make him but im glad i didn't now i think

11. opeysmama

opeysmama New Member

If you want a baby go for it!! 38 is not too old!! I was 38 when I had my baby boy who is now almost 6 :)

12. karen perry

I think im swaying that way i feel the same as i did when i had my others if not better im certainly in a more healthier way now than back then and know what im doing now (i think)and more financially secure.Anyway i cant try till next month at least cause we go to turkey in september and ya cant fly after 28 weeks

13. Kristine

You can fly until week 36 on most airlines, as long as you get a note from the doctor. I was 34 weeks when I moved from the UK to Norway, and flying home was not a problem. They didn't actually ask to see the doctors note though, but it said in their terms that I needed one.

14. karen perry

hmm thats good to know but i think 6 months gone would be big enough for me on that sun bed lol.id be tempted to wait till after the holiday but then i'd be even older (i worry to much)

15. emmasmom

emmasmom emmasmom

I was 31 when I had Jack (I'm 32 now) and he's our fourth and last. I can't handle anymore and my DH travels for work and is gone alot, so that's hard. We have three boys and a girl. We had our two older boys, tried for a girl and got one and then when she was 4 months old I got pregnant with Jack. We had always wanted 4 so it was no big deal, but it would have been nice to have had a little more time between them..lol.

16. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

this is so me! I am done I think. Though I do have baby fever something fierce at times. Pregnancy is awful on me though. It really doesn't like me even though I wanted to like it so badly. :(

17. ~Julie~

~Julie~ Member

I was 24 almost 25

18. Paula

Paula Kicks Challenge Butt!

I was 29 when I delivered my last baby. =)

19. monalisasmiles

monalisasmiles New Member

20. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

:think Have you been sniffing the marker pens again Rez?!

I am another who has very uncomfortable pregnancies, I really don't think I could cope with it again, not with two other little ones (and two big step-ones) to look after too!