Your-Laugh
Christina W, Aug 10, 2017
Description:
Lynne Marie Zest
Just Jaimee Stamps N' Paint - Storyteller August 2017 Add-on
Dawn Inskip Mixed Media Monthly - Festive / Summer / Enjoy - July '17
Sahlin Studio Fresh freebie
Lynne Grieveson Clarity Frame from Oscraps 52 Inspirations 2017
(doily from Scrap Girls Rustic Reflections)
Carol K., Juliestcyr and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      gah! this is the sweetest thing ever! i love your words so much!!! laughing with the one you love is literally one of the best things in the world. how wonderful that you two share this - and have built upon it for 20 years! the photo is fantastic too. (is that ireland?) i love this page and all the beautiful thoughtful little details. thank you for sharing - definitely a sweet emotional journaling page!!! :beat
    • Juliestcyr
      This is so sweet. And your paint and great shadowing work matches the mountain is the background so well (IMHO). Beautiful.
    • Christina W
      @jenn mccabe excellent guess!! It's the Lake District in England. I would looove to go to Ireland someday - both dh and I have lots of Irish ancestors
      n33 and jenn mccabe like this.
    • Lynncal
      I love this, your journaling is amazing , beautiful page
    • LynnG
      This is FANTASTIC!
    • n33
      Beautiful. Fantastic journaling too.
    • Sokee
      Love this layout, the artsy feel, your journaling, and 20+ years together!
    • Carol K.
      Thoroughly enjoyed this...thank you for sharing it. Love the 'Polaroid' frame.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Aug 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    41.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).