Description:
Emerge Template Duo by Gina Miller
Storyteller BYOC 2021 March - Glee by Just Jaimee
Storyteller BYOC 2021 March - Not Today by Just Jaimee
Stay Wild (elements) by Little Butterfly Wings
Just Be Happy | Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs

MishSpar likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love your take on the BYOC challenge! The way the strings from the ribbon frame the child in the photo is perfect! I also love the background color with the white painted paper on top.
    • littlekiwi
      @umyesh the child is me oooh about 30 or so years ago on a camping trip with grandparents - I just haven’t done the journaling because I need to check some facts with family. In regards to the “white painted pp”, it’s actually solid white paper with paint and fine glitter splotched on it....nothing too extravagant!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @littlekiwi I thought the child was probably you :) great job on painting the white paper! I love it!
    • flowersgal
      Cute photo and beautiful page. I'm sure you have some great memories to document of time spent with grandparents. I love your glitter sprinkling with the paint splashes. Nice mixing of patterned papers in the circles. Well done.
    • HeatherB
      Such a cute photo and I agree, the strings of the yarn bow frame the photo so well. Love the paint splatter and glitter. Great page Jennifer!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).