KarenK

you make me feel

you make me feel
KarenK, Dec 2, 2016
    • jk703
      Oh, your journaling is so relatable as a young woman and mother. I love that you shared this. Coral is adorable, too! Beautiful page, and I love that C and 6 against the graft BG!
      KarenK likes this.
    • KarenK
      @jk703 thanks so much Hun , and yes she is adorable
    • MrsPeel
      as I mentioned in the other page, beautiful name, beautiful girl..... and you reflect that so well...love your journaling here!!!! and most of the time these days, I wish I could go back to when my daughter was 2 and re live it all over again.... you still have some amazing years coming ahead.... 6 is a beautiful age!!![​IMG]
      KarenK likes this.
    • KarenK
      @MrsPeel thanks so much, she is not my daughter, I have 2 grown ups, my daughter is 26 and my son 29 and about to getting marry, but Coral is the youngest of my 2nd hubby and I see her almost every week...and yes I adore her, and she made me become a mum again
    • MrsPeel
      I did get that she is your husband's - I did understand the journaling, I just thought you had another (or a couple more?) little ones, that was why I was talking about that time frame...... oh well, I guess with 26 and 29 you are out of the drama zone LOL she is beautiful and I think she is as lucky, inheriting a second mum such as yourself! [​IMG]
      KarenK likes this.
    • elk2009
      LOVE the way you describe your step daughter...she is beautiful and if she makes you feel like that at 6 imagine how you will feel at 26
      KarenK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenK
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    268.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).