Credits:
CVW_SupplyTracker
etc_dan_kraftsanta
etc_dan_littlejoys
etc_isolemnlyswear
lynng-iced
prd_itscoldoutside
fonts: Milk and Cereal | The Bold Beauty by HJoyce
scrappycath, jk703 and ljonezy like this.
    • rchansen
      You are on a roll today with the challenges. And I am loving everything you've done!! This photo is beautiful!! Love the three feelings and I love the paper tucked behind the photo. The cute little Santa just completes the page.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @rchansen Thank you :) I have 2 others done (BYOC and Style, but have to wait until tomorrow to post as they contain BYOC stuff! LOL ) Yes I love my ornaments.. haven't put up the tree yet.. don't want to bug hubby to drag it out .. when he gets festive he will bring the stuff out for me :)
      rchansen likes this.
    • jk703
      I have a special place in my heart for some of my ornaments! I love how you have the big picture, and the layering - wonderful shadows too! I'm so glad that I took pictures of my ornaments, one was shattered (by extended family wrestling when the tree fell over, grrrr) and I at least have a picture of it! Thanks for joining in, CHRISTA! :giggle
      cfile likes this.
    • adriablack
      Fantastic page! I feel the same way about our ornaments! I love the large photo and the stacked papers you used for the photo mat. The Santa is the perfect touch to finish the page!
      cfile likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wonderful page! I have sentimental feelings about most of our ornaments as well. I can remember when we collected them, what year and what we were doing at the time. Wonderful vintage feel to your layout!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).