littlekiwi

you are capable of amazing things

you are capable of amazing things
littlekiwi, May 30, 2022
Description:
Storyteller 2016 :: January Collab Make It Happen - Add-on by Just Jaimee https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-2016-January-Collab-Make-It-Happen-Add-on.html
Shadows Dressed Up by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs https://the-lilypad.com/store/Shadows-Dressed-Up-Photoshop-Tool-Styles.html
CU/PU - Shadow Styles + Separate the Style Action by Mommyish https://the-lilypad.com/store/stylin-263.html
Traveling Typewriter

Getting an interview at ACC for one of many Recovery Assistant positions down in Christchurch was such a surprise to me as I had very limited success with other offices for the same role over the years. I had a screening interview on the 20th of May and lined up a seat at one of the many assessment centres running the following week. On reflection though after the inital phone call, I realised I had used a more “senior” level CV that focussed on Health & Rehabilitation rather than customer service so maybe this is why I was more successful....of course I will never know! Thursday 26th May rolled around and at 1.30pm I was waiting to be let into a virtual assessment centre and interview with three other candidates and seven Team Leaders, Managers, Recovery Assistants & Human Resource professionals. It was a full on 90 minutes with group activities, speed dating interviews with all of the team leadersand managers as well as hearing what the day to day work of a Recovery Assistant actually entails. I felt super enthusiastic and really interested in the role but this was only the first step.....I had to still do a 5 minute typing test and a 5 minute data entry test afterwards. Now the waiting begins for the phone call as to whether I am through to the next stage which is referee checking and credit checking.
gonewiththewind, MrsPeel and Cath_ like this.
    • Cath_
      nice layout...
    • Cath_
      this a froggy fav for sure
    • bestcee
      Good luck on the waiting! What an interesting interview process. I've never done something like that, and it sounds really different.
      I love the black and white photo with that bright blue! It just pops on the page!
    • weaselwatchr
      Good luck with the upcoming assessments! Love all the word arts in the background framing your photo.
    • littlekiwi
      Thanks all, unfortunately about an hour after I did this layout I got the news I didn’t get any further so back to the drawing board. I kind of knew even applying it was a long shot to surprised to even be shortlisted.
    • MrsPeel
      so sorry to hear you didn't make it further, the page is marvellous, gorgeous composition and love the black and white working with the colors and the word art is great, fingers crossed something else will turn up :)
    • gonewiththewind
      First off, yay for channeling mojo and creating this layout about a great thing happening in your life. Even though you didn't make it to the final steps, still, I'm so proud for you to go through everything. You have the most resilient spirit. The layout is perfect with the screenshot in B&W and the color surrounding it. I love the title - you ARE capable of amazing things! Fabulous layout and again, YAY for getting a layout done!
    • JenEm
      I agree with everything Cheryl has written above. I am always inspired by your resilient spirit, and determination to keep going despite everything life throws at you. Love the vellum title and positive vibe of your page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    May 30, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).