Credits:
Boho Sunshine by Kim Jensen
Debossed Date Tags by Kim Jensen

Font - Autography

Layout is a lift of Vrielinkie's layout Borrowing some books:
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/borrowing-some-books.481534/
umyesh likes this.
    • cfile
      Great lift page Eva :) I love that you have made it about the library.. I have been borrowing a lot of ebooks to save the trip across town, but a book that was on hold is now in and I am contemplating wether I really want to read it now :) How cool that you work at the library. I love to go there but ours is at least 15 minutes away. I also bring books I have bought and read back to the library so they can sell them in their little shop "friends of the library" so they make a little money :) The papers and ellies you have chosen here to accent the wonderful library photos and the beautiful photo of you are wonderful!! Thanks for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
      tanteva likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love your paper choices behind the photos. That multi colored title is just fantastic!
      tanteva likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Love the library and book theme and the little spots of color with your cool photos. Such an awesome lift, thank you for choosing my page!!
      tanteva likes this.
    • umyesh
      What a fun lift! Your mixed title is the best! I love that it mimics the page you lifted with a script font on top and different colored alphas on bottom. Great series of photos too.
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).