Description:
Then & Now by Designs by Soco and Sara Gleason
Flaws & All by Pink Reptile Designs
Stringbits No. 10 by Kim Jensen
This is Me by Becca Bonneville
Foundation Practical Brushes vol. 3 by Allison Pennington
chastml likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I can see why this style makes your heart sing - you do it incredibly well.
      the perfect few details adhere the photo visually but also make it pretty and eye catching.
    • cfile
      This is precious and beautiful Jennifer. Is that you and your Grandmother? That wordstrip of "if you could freeze time" is perfect. I love the little heart embellishments and love the little year brushes.. perfect with the card and staple.. well done Jennifer and a Froggy Favorite for January. Congratulations! Thank you for playing along with the clean and simple style challenge. You rocked it!
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      @Eyeore what a lovely complement, you have made my evening. I must do more of this type of scrapping as it suits my style best.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      @cfile its my great grandmother on my mums side of the family. She was nana to me.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @littlekiwi oh wonderful Jennifer.. I have a similar style of photo with my great Grandmother too.. I am so glad you have that photo to cherish and that you used it on my challenge!
    • Angela Toucan
      so sweet
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • Amson
      What a precious photo. Your choice of elements is perfect. This is definitely your style.
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • Sokee
      Sooo sweet!!
    • marijke
      what a sweet photo and love the small hearts on your page!
    • Saar
      Such a beautiful and precious layout. What a sweet and adorable photo, beautifully scrapped. Congratulations on FF, totally deserved.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).