Art & Soul by Sahlin Studio and Holly Designs

Blessings by ForeverJoy Designs

For Those About to Rock by Kristin Aagard

La Folie by Lynn Grieveson

Brush of the Month Club July 2017 by Tangie Baxter

Once Upon an Imagination and Resplendent Elements by Allison Pennington

Music and Poe.m by Paula Kesselring

Flynn and Remy and Mr. Fox by Rebecca McMeen

Abundant, Afternoon in the Park, Beautiful Mess Scatters, Boho Soul, Chapter 3 – Being Me, Christmas Journal, DaDoodly Love, Junque Flowers Love, Little Miss Can't Be Wrong, Morning Coffee, Note to Self, Ride or Die, She Flew, Simple Life, and Tea-riffic by Etc by Danyale
Dalis likes this.
    • heathert
      This is funny, and also absolutely great! Love the style.
    • Dalis
      HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE!!!! This is just AMAZING, Brenda. Yes, those brushes are perfect!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!
    • Karen
      WOW WOW WOW!! This is SO visually amazing! I can't even begin to tell you how impressed I am that you could visualize (Auditory-Tactile Synesthesia) which I had to look up. Do you have that? It sounds kind of like magic in a way. As long as it doesn't mean feeling pain. That would be awful! I hope you don't have that! But this page is seriously amazing!
    • blueberries
      @Karen I do and it is magic - even with the occasional painful parts. (I have chronic pain from fibromyalgia so I'm used to it, and at least it come with benefits, unlike the fibro :-D)

And thank you - for the kind words and your awesome challenge. This is one of those pieces that just feels good to have made, and I wouldn't have had this inspiration with your input.
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    841.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).