WINTERTIME - #TLPLOD - Etc by Danyale

WINTERTIME - #TLPLOD - Etc by Danyale
Jan, Feb 27, 2019
Description:
Baby It's Cold Outside - Etc by Danyale
Font: Quicksand
Danyale likes this.
    • norton94
      Cool close up photo and love the repeated measuring tape/stick! Gorgeous greens cluster too... great page! Thanks for scrapping with Etc. by Danyale and showing her the LOVE!
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      Thank you.
    • *gina*
      on February 17 we had sunshine and it smells like spring - actually unusual for this time here in Germany - your photo is great - love the background papers with the measure tapes
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      We came from Arizona where we had sunshine most of the year. And very hot temperatures in the summer. I'm loving being where we have four seasons and snow. But at the same time, I have quickly come to know and appreciate the importance of a beautiful sunny day! I'm looking forward to spring but don't want to rush winter. So it's all really good! Thanks for your comments.
    • Danyale
      Oh, I love you were able to capture the snow and measurement! We get some snow here, but nothing measurable, so cool and pretty way to document. ♡
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      Thank you.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Feb 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    720px
    Height:
    932px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).