Cherylndesigns

Etc_dan LOD

Etc_dan LOD
Cherylndesigns, Feb 26, 2019
Description:
My oldest DD, Adrienne, wanted my picture with the oldest grandsons (her boys) made me feel kind of special. :)

Credits: lgrieveson_thewayitis-1; etc_dan_slightlyworn_ptrn4, ptrn5; etc_dan_pandemonium_solid1, flair1, flower3; etc_dan_perspective_string01, charm, wordart01, wordstrip01, wordstrip03; prd_pureandsimple_pp09A; awolff_merrylittle_solidred.
    • norton94
      Awww that pic is priceless! Love it - you're so adorable with them towering over you! Wisdom in your words too! Thanks for scrapping with Etc. by Danyale and showing her the LOVE!
    • flowersgal
      What a treasure of a photo and beautifully scrapped.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @norton94 Thanks, Krista. My little boys (except the 7 yo) DO tower over me. Haha
      norton94 likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks so much, Patsy! I'm rarely in a picture because I'm usually the one taking them. This was refreshing for a change for my DD to want me in the picture.
    • gduncan
      @Cherylndesigns Your page is gorgeous! That photo is too precious - you are so tiny next to those tall boys. I love the way your title pops on top of that paper, that really caught my eye. I'm wondering if that is an alpha or a font? I am purchasing the Slightly Worn kit because I love that paper! It's all your fault - LOL!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @gduncan Oh, thank you SO much for your wonderful comments!! Slightly Worn was the first kit of Danyale's that I bought when I first joined TLP and it's still one of my "go to's"! "This is me now" is wordart that I recolored. It was dark and didn't show against my paper. It's from "Perspective". And yes, I tell those boys that I can't believe how huge they are and that I used to carry them around. Haha
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and fantastic photo - love it
    • Cherylndesigns
      @*gina* Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Gina.
    • mcurtt
      What a great photo and layout! It is so nice to be wanted. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes it is, Marilyn. It's kind of fun to BE in pictures for a change. Asher was bummed because he wasn't in it - he doesn't "get it" about the big boys. :heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    107.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).