Donitab

Wind

Wind
Donitab, Jan 8, 2021
JenEm and ajm like this.
    • CaroB71
      This is a really great page! I love how you placed the flowers and paper bits etc. to look like they've been blown across the page by a gust of wind.
      Donitab likes this.
    • ajm
      WOW! What an awesome photo and beautiful page!
      Donitab likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow, that photo is amazing! I love the dark clouds and the whole feel of the photo. I love all the details as well. Beautiful work.
      Donitab likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      wow look at that sky, love the stormy vibe and mood here! This is great and your angles are very interesting and really add to the feeling of your story!
      Thank you so much for playing along and apologies for the length of time it's taken me to comment on your layout. December was a crazy month for me.
      Donitab likes this.
    • JenEm
      Great capture on the photo. Love that you have placed it at an angle, and arranged the elements as if they are being blown about. Great mix of textures as well. Love!
      Donitab likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh wow! Looks like some ominous looking skies up ahead. I like the perspective of your photo, how it was taken from inside the car. Great shadows!
      Donitab likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wow, this is really dramatic. I like how you have elements flying across your page for the "wind". Great photo and documenting.
      Donitab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).