mary kate

William and Lucy

William and Lucy
    • Angela Toucan
      fantastic record keeping. So lovely to read the family history alongside that precious old photo. Beautiful page.
      mary kate and trekmom like this.
    • A-M
      I really enjoyed the story of your ancestors. Very nicely scrapped page. The placement of the names and the & sign is very creative.
    • zinzilah
      love the extra dimension with the shadow on the cornflower, and a lovely bit of family history!
    • flowersgal
      What a lovely vintage layout and the amount of information you have about your ancestors is astonishing. As a genealogist I appreciate that record keeping on the part of your family. Also, I'd love to hear more of Lucy's story -- she had quite an interesting life.
    • cookingmylife
      What an amazing story so well scrapped. Albert's story is so much like that of Anne of Green Gables, another child who had been farmed out and/or sent to Canada as a child laborer. I too love the fanciful photo backgrounds!
      mary kate likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Mary Kate, I always love your detailed journaling on your heritage layouts. This is awesome, to include the story. And those little ones, oh, so precious! Great ephemera pieces here and there. Thanks so much for participating in Lynn's Scrap an Old Photo Challenge. I hope this has helped you get out of your Covid slump. :beat
      mary kate likes this.
    • LynnG
      Such a wonderful family history page!!
      mary kate likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    mary kate
    Date:
    Jul 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).