RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-July 2020-Scrap An Old Photo Challenge-Funny How Times Change?

Lynn Grieveson-July 2020-Scrap An Old Photo Challenge-Funny How Times Change?
RJMJ, Jul 8, 2020
Description:
Another Fun! & Interesting Lynn Grieveson Challenge!...I Do Love B&W Photos...I Know That Sounds Funny!..Considering I Don't Scrap That Many Of Them!...Eventhough I Don't Have Tons Of B&W Photos!...I Do Cherish The One I Do Have!...They Are Near & Dear To My Heart!...A Lot Of Them Need Lots Of Work To Be Restored...& I Did Work On This Photo A Bit...But Over All It Wasn't In Too Bad A Shape..It's One Of My Favorite Photos!...Of...Wait For It!...ME!...When I Was Just A Little One!...A One Year Old That Is!...I Don't Post That Many Pics Of Myself Here At The Lilypad...But That May Change A Bit In The Future...I Am Also Working On A Layout For The Reflections Challenge Of Me & My Hubby!...All About Travel Back from 2008!...The Photo Needs Work!...The Layout Is Also A Work In Progress!...My Layout Today Is About The Past & The Now...And A Certain Point Of View...That Can Only Be Described As My...Perhaps..."Quirky" Sense Of Humor...

*For My Funny How Times Change? Layout-I Used:Lynn's Beautiful! NEW! Botanical Mix & Her New! Templates:

*Botanical Mix No.2/Elements & Papers-Lynn Grieveson
*Just This-Lettersize-Template-1-Lynn Grieveson
mary kate, mywisecrafts and Ga_L like this.
    • Ga_L
      Very pretty page, love the background with all the collages. Thanks for sharing
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh, how precious! And a photo of you!!! I love how you have framed yourself in the film strip. The blue floral accents against the peach is simply stunning. And I really like that dark blue border... Thanks so much for participating in Lynn's Old Photo Challenge!!! :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Love it! Love how you cut out your photo and layered it with the frame. All the blue draws the attention to the rest of the layout, to discover it, while the photo has it's own draw......well done....love the template.... :bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great photo and fun layout. I enjoyed your journaling too, although I did have to search a bit for it. Love the deep blue framing which plays up the colors of the flowers on the page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @flowersgal ...Thank You!...Yeah!...When Creating This Layout...I Struggled With Whether Or Not To Put The Journaling Side To Side Like I Did Or Put It On One Side & Then The Rest Of The Story On The Other Side?...Does This Make Sense?...So I Decided To Make The Sentences Go Across Like Regular Text & Not The Other Way?...Maybe I Should Have Done It The Other Way?...I Put The Last Part In The Middle...I Just Thought It Looked More Cohesive?...It Made Sense At The Time...Sorry If You Had A Hard Time Finding That Last Part...Lessons Learned For Next Time Perhaps!...:beat...
    • Angela Toucan
      sweet photo. I like how you cut it out and stapled it to your collage styled page. Very creative.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • zinzilah
      such a fun picture. love all the little bits and pieces
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Perhaps you didn't get your get away because you had a slow horse??? ;) Definitely a fun page!
      Lillyia and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
      @cookingmylife ...You Aren't Wrong!...Ha! Ha! Ha!...A Slow Horse Indeed!...LOL!...Thanks For Stopping By!...Loved Your Comment!...It Made Me Laugh!...My Mom Told Me That I Was In Quite The Hurry To Get Somewhere & She Got The Distinct Impression That I Thought I Was Gonna Make A Break For It On That Horse!!!!...Perhaps! To The Living Room???...Really???...In My Diapers & All!...What Was I Thinking???...Who Really Knows???...So! Funny!...But I Thought It Was A Cute Story & Pic! & I Wanted To Share It Here With All Of You!...:beat...
    • LynnG
      Wow - so creative and clever. This is fantastic
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    471.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    570px
    Height:
    738px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).