Inside My Head Papers & Elements by Paula Kesselring
Creepy Crawlies {ephemera} by Paula Kesselring
All About You by The Lilypad Designers
Bright Side by The Lilypad Designers
MagicScape {Collab kit} by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic

Link to the text is ->> here.
AJK and cinderella like this.
    • mcurtt
      Well, kudos to you for getting help. And I'm sorry about your situation. My DH's grandfather had a hearing aid, and 99% of the time, he had turned off. Probably because some of the same reasons you humorously described. Great page, love the ephemera you chose. And good luck to you!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • AJK
      Such a gripping page with clever composition! I can't read what the story is- (I'm having vision issues) but wow did you convey this well!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • AJK
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
    • Amson
      Your journalling is so good and I can empathise. I lost hearing in my left ear suddenly just over 10 years ago but right still good. However, I have no idea where any sound originates and cannot hear anything in crowded room. Am postponing the hearing aids. I love that you can laugh at your situation and the added elements are just perfect. Wonderful page and hoping masks are off for you soon.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the title you gave your page! The artwork is perfect for your journaling. I'm sorry it's so hard to hear especially right now. I imagine turning up the levels makes the background noise even worse? I love the little details about the purse and the church experience.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    293 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).