CharlotteM

Why I Scrap_MOC_9_Day_2

Why I Scrap_MOC_9_Day_2
CharlotteM, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
MOC9 January 2 - Why I Scrap
....Why I scrap....
Credits:
"Year in Review 2018" by Just Jaimee -> https://the-lilypad.com/store/Year-in-Review-Digital-Kit-Storyteller-December-2018-Add-on.html
Text
in German 299 word
in English 304 words
translation:
Scrapbooking has developed into a way of expression for me personally over the years. I started with paper photo books, which I painted and embellished, because visualizing these memories made them even more interesting and fun and so small, nice incidents could also be described with the appropriate photos
Then after years I came across digital scrapbooking as part of a Photoshop course in a German graphics forum, in the sense that you arranged and showed your photos more like a collage and wrote a few words about them.
I thought that was nice, but not particularly interesting
Over the years I became aware of the many different possibilities and developments in scrapbooking, we also received suggestions in the forums, I also began to look around in English-speaking countries and then found a completely new type of scrapbooking for me, namely the artistic way to design his pages with all the possibilities that Photoshop offered, all the technical tutorials on how to change and alienate photos, suggestions for the design.
And that really electrified me and shaped my love for scrapbooking.
For me, scrapbooking serves several purposes:
I can show my photos and thus also show situations and moments.
Then I can change my photos and present them according to my ideas and edit them as a real work of art.
I love dealing with paper and elements and all the technical possibilities that my program can fulfill
Scrapbooking not only presents my photos and photographed moments, but also serves as a way of expressing my feelings while I create the layout, because the feelings and the inner state and what I want to convey is always there.
As a result, every layout is a very individual occurrence of a moment, which for me cannot be repeated, and therefore also a unique artistic work
    • ajm
      Beautiful page and great journaling!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading the translation of your journaling. And love the design with the black and white colour scheme with a few pops of colour. And love the unusual shape to the journaling block. Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Wonderful page! I love the shaped journaling and how you tucked the top part of your title under the journaling mat. :heartlub:heartlub
    • ArmyGrl
      Much love for your word cloud and how you have words tucked behind it. Your layout totally pops from the gallery!!!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      ♥thank you soooo much♥
    • marijke
      Congrats with the froggy fav'! So well deserved Charlotte. Love your journaling and design!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Anny-Libelle
      :) Dein Layout ist auch ganz toll gelungen! Und du hast Recht, unsere Geschichte ist sich wirklich sehr ähnlich. Hast du auch so um 2007/2008 angefangen zu scrappen? Leider gibt es ja kein deutsches Scrapforum mehr, das vermisse ich schon sehr, muss ich sagen.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      ich schliesse mich Anny-Libelle an, deine Seite ist so kreativ !!! Glückwunsch !!!
    • CharlotteM
      ich danke euch! Ich habe 2004 /05 den PS Kurs gemacht und dann im Laufe der nächsten Jahre angefangen zu scrappen...allerdings sah es - heute betrachtet - schauderhaft aus! Leider haben Rory und dann auch Minouch ihre Foren geschlossen, ich vermisse ein deutsches Scrapforum sehr!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).