katell

MOC 2 WHY KATELL

MOC 2 WHY KATELL
katell, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
Scrappable Stackables n°9 Collab Lynn Grieveson and The nifty pixels
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Scrappable-Stackables-No9.html
MPM Foundation 2021
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Memory-Pockets-Monthly-Foundation-2021-edition.html
262 words
Traduction (with DeepL)
I've been scrapping since 2007, what a joy to discover this hobby! I loved photography, and I thought the creative side of scrapbooking was nice, but paper scrapbooking was not for me: I didn't have the patience to print my photos, cut out the paper correctly, etc. I was very impressed by the creative side of scrapbooking. Digiscrap is great: you can start over as many times as you want without unpacking anything. and waste.

Very quickly, I registered on a forum, the beginning of several friendships, at first virtual and then IRL. I discovered techniques, styles of scraps. And I quickly "launched" myself in Creative Team.
Initially to create travel albums to showcase my digital photos.... and especially to print them in the form of photo books.

Since then it has become a real passion: it relaxes me, I can "lock myself" in my bubble for hours trying different papers, elements. It allows me to be (a little) creative, it clears my head.

I must also admit that having so many kits feeds my acute collection: I love patterned papers, sometimes I look at them just admiring the work of the designers, it pleases me to have them and to know that I could print them for any project. Some of them are real works of art in themselves.
And the greatest pleasure is to receive my printed albums: I show them to my whole family and keep copies for my daughters later.

These pages document our lives and keep a record of them.
KarenB, esahin, LynnG and 2 others like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    katell
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    444.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).