AmandaJ

Why Do I Scrap?

Why Do I Scrap?
AmandaJ, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs ~ Good Times | Elements
LiLi Wee ~ Inspired by Love | Watercolor Papers
Pink Reptile Designs ~ Bloom and Grow Bloghop freebie (frame)
Schalk Font

268 Words
Journaling:
It is not the destination, it is the journey.

So no one wants to die, am I right? But that is the ultimate destination of this journey. I am secure in the knowledge that I will go to heaven and see my daddy and all my friends and relatives that have gone before me. That does not mean I can not enjoy each and every moment that happens during this incredible journey we call life.

Life is an event full of moments.

I am not an event scrapper. I do not enjoy scrapping birthdays, weddings, anniversaries or fancy trips. That is what most people expect to see and I do scrap them. But the things that make me happy to scrap are the tidbits of life that happen between these big events. Noah wrapped in the quilt I made him. Ariana playing with the cat(s). Hal sticking his tongue out at me because he's dirty from work and I thought it was funny. He keeps me well. In fact he said the reason I scrap is because I have nothing better to do! Not true. Anyone who lives the life of a stay at home mom knows how much is actually done by the mom staying at home. And he knows that and loves me for the job I do.

I just want to make pretty pages.

This is the bottom line. I want to take pictures that remind me of those moments that make my heart sing. And then I want to make a pretty page to remember that moment. Ah. Just the thought makes me happy.
Dalis and bjc like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).