scrappin2girls

Why I scrapbook

Why I scrapbook
scrappin2girls, Jan 6, 2021
Description:
Supplies Used:
One Little Bird - Guppy

Journaling: (282 words)
I scrapbook because of these people in these photos. They are my everything and I don’t want to forget anything (though I’m sure if I haven’t yet I
definitely will eventually). The mind is a powerful thing but forgetting
happens. I don’t want to forget these precious moments. I won’t remember these moments clearly in my head forever, but I want to. That is where these
scrapbooking pages come in. When I don’t remember, hopefully these pages will remind me of all these wonderful moments in time. I scrapbook not just for reminding myself of these times but for the memories these pages will leave for my girls. They weren’t old enough to remember some things so these layouts will be a good way for them to have a piece of that memory to cherish for as long as they like. I also really enjoy the art aspect of scrapbooking. I used to paper scrap which I really loved but it got messy and expensive. Do I still have all of the supplies to paper scrap with? You bet, why not!? I don’t paper scrap as often as I’d like but my girls love to paper scrap with me so we’re building memories together while we are preserving memories together. Nothing better than that! I love to digital scrapbook because I am a photographer and I have always loved editing on photoshop and more recently I have really loved graphic designing, which is right in line with digital scrapbooking. I scrap for so many reasons, to save memories, to express myself through art, to make memories and pass along my hobby to my girls, and many other reasons. I just love scrapbooking!
KarenB likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    scrappin2girls
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).