dvhoward

Where is Puppy? - MOC5 - Day 10

Where is Puppy? - MOC5 - Day 10
dvhoward, Jan 10, 2017
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings | All Dogs Go To Heaven
Kim Jensen Designs | Burst My Bubble Alpha, Garden Pop (staple)
Kristin Aagard | Backyard Boys (flower)
Pink Reptile Designs | Hello (paper)
Laurie Ann | Storytime (paper)
Fonts | KG Shake It Off Chunky, KG Miss Kindergarten
jenn mccabe and FarrahJobling like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh this reminds me of a story I should scrap about a stuffie my DD had. We lived in CA at the time but were visiting family in NJ. We forgot him and had to get on the plane w/out. Problem was his name was "Puddin" and when we called to ask if my Dad could look for him ... he said he ate the pudding to my daughter. She was 3 and cried so hard. He didn't know the dog was "Puddin" and couldn't hear so well! Crazy. They really do get so attached. I'm glad Vivian got her puppy back but totally get the scare it can cause. Sweet photo and story! and I love how your Drop Cap alpha matches him! :)
      dvhoward and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      awww so sweet.. what a story Diane.. I am glad Vivian doesn't have to worry anymore. Loved the way you scrapped this and the drop cap is perfect!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • BevG
      Great story! Puppy lives at our house too and sleeps with my 15yr old dd. She took him to Iceland this past summer. Half his fur is missing.

Love your story and photo. Layout is great too. Really like the paper and paint.
      dvhoward likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    113 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).