mommyish_fallpieces12_04
onelittlebird-luna-floral-sticker
onelittlebird-luna-tag-writteninthestars
onelittlebird-serendipity-wa-helloperfection-sticker
Font: Garamond

Thanks for looking!
lorieh and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh this is fabulous Maureen. I was engaged with this story fro the first word to the last! I love the nickname Georgetown Dorothy and the glimpse into how they "met". :giggle Love how you tell your story with a bit of humor. The drop caps are so elegant and classic and match the timeless feel of the page - and that photo is a treasure! Well done!
    • cookingmylife
      @jenn macabre Thanks Jenn. The funny part about 'Georgetown Dorothy' is that Georgetown was home to poor people back then. My mil always said they moved out before the rich moved in re various neighborhoods in Washington DC!
      bjc and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Fabulous story Maureen and fantastic page.. My friend's parents had to get married in the rectory too, in NYC as her Dad was Catholic and her mother was Jewish. They lived happily ever after too! Great story and will be a great page to hand down to the family! Those stories is what scrapbooking is all about!
    • bjc
      Love the journaling and the photo. The drop caps are just perfect for this heritage page. It is wonderful that u preserved the story by scrapping it.
    • flowersgal
      Vintage layouts are my favorites and you did a terrific job on this one. The story is so important for preserving historic "tidbits" that make the people come to life and this one gave me a glimpse into the personalities.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).