4x6 template from MPM: Home
papers from Adore Papers by Sara Gleason
paint (some recolored) from MPM: Foundation
word art from MPM:Q&A
everything else from MPM: Adore
The Sophia font by Heather Joyce
londoncuppa likes this.
    • heathert
      Wonderful layout--great use of monochrome-ish contrasted with the black and white photo.
      suzyqscraps likes this.
    • amandac
      This is just lovely! The teal-ish elements just pop off that great background paper ... and that photo is too cute!
      suzyqscraps likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Omgosh those are adorable!! Did you make them?? I am so in love with your color combination and that cutout heart is awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along!!
      suzyqscraps likes this.
    • suzyqscraps
      @IntenseMagic Thanks! The gnome is actually from Lowe's. My sister handcrafted the cute little hedgehog. It's technically a pin cushion. :) You can find her on Etsy. Her shop name is Crimson Confection. I have 4 of the hedgehogs -- one for each season. :)
    • IntenseMagic
      @suzyqscraps I just visited her shop! She has some super cute stuff. I am in love with the flower clips and the tote bags!!
      suzyqscraps likes this.
    • suzyqscraps
      @IntenseMagic Doesn't she? It's such eye candy! I have one of her tote bags, with the city fabric. It's my favorite for toting around books I'm reading and my planner and pens. Love!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    suzyqscraps
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    86.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).