Serena

February-Photography-Challenge-TLP

February-Photography-Challenge-TLP
Serena, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
My layout for the February 2018 Photography Challenge found here!

My "little things' are my iPhone, camera (not pictured, I don't know why I don't have a photo of it..) my delicate leaf windchimes that sound like angels singing, Auron, my figure from Final Fantasy X which is a game I used to play and he was my favorite character, and my dog tags. With my social anxiety and hating being outside because I was raised to never show your "inside feelings" I always have my dog tags on as a source of comfort. I use the embossed letters as a tactile 'stress' relief rub for my hands when I'm scared or overwhelmed.

It has become a joke in the household now that Mommie's never truly far away as long as Auron and the wind chimes are where they're supposed to be.

Credits:

Just Jaimee: Templates - Storyteller January 2018 Add-On, Cats Digital Kit - Storyteller October 2017 Add-on

Allison Pennington: Olive Juice: Patterns & Backgrounds, Olive Juice: Elements, Olive Juice: Alphabets

Camera from Pink Reptile Designs and Etc by Danyale: Just My Type | Collab Kit

Thank you for looking! :happydance2
    • bbymks5
      Love the Top 5 idea!! I love your wind chime!! Love all the torn paper layers, and will need to add that to my needs list LOL!

*mouse your it* :circles
      Serena likes this.
    • cfile
      so beautiful Serena, and I love the words of comfort you assured Haeley with that you will always be back if your items are still there.. so sweet and love seeing the items that mean so very much to you. Love the torn edge paper layering and I love that folded ribbon heart. Just beautiful!!
      Serena likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I love your things! It is so fun to see what is special to everyone and I know when family sees these pages years from now they will love it so. My son went through a period where he had severe anxiety about me leaving him. If my car was not parked in the same place when his bus got to my school he would freak out, even before checking to see if I was there. I have no idea where it came from, but I would do the same...tell him that if this and this and this are there, you know I am there as well. Your page is just gorgeous! Those torn paper strips are awesome and I love the title work! Thanks so much for playing along!
      Serena likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Love the bright strips of ripped paper. They really pull out the colors of your pics. Fabulous layout, Serena!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @bbymks5 this made me crack up!! I LOVE it!!!! Mouse, you're it! hehehehehehe!! I'm currently making another page and I giggled when I was figuring out where to put the mouse and thinking of you!!!! Love ya, MouseMi!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      LOL!!! I'm over here totally failing at this personal goal!! Glad you can remember!! Poor little mouse won't feel so neglected :giggle
      Serena likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I used to be a bit of a gamer. These days, I still play Civilization VI from time to time. Hmm....now I actually have a hankering to play....lol.

The first thing I absolutely love about this LO is all the bits of torn paper you have poking out. The textures and patterns make my heart swoon :flirty. Next I absolutely adore the polkadot stamps behind the main group of photos. Yep, I love polkadots too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    617.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).