dvhoward

What a Difference ... - MOC5-Day 2

What a Difference ... - MOC5-Day 2
dvhoward, Jan 3, 2017
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs | Accident Prone, Under the Weather, Lean On Me (frame), It's Not Just Black & White (frame)
Little Butterfly Wings | Doctor's Prescription
Kristen Aagard | For the Love of Scrap alpha
Amy Wolff | the Places You'll Go alpha
Fonts | The Sophia, Sweet Pea
    • StefanieS
      Wow, that must have been so scary to live through. Great documenting though, love the photo series and the fabulous title work.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Whoa! The blood is just crazy. I was almost afraid to read what happened, Diane! I would not have wanted to see someone I love in that condition. Oh boy. Glad all is OK now, despite having to take the meds regularly. So scary! great documentation and sorry you both had to go through that!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • sondra
      This is a wonderful keepsake of an awful time. So sorry you had to experience that.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • berniek
      Oh boy, I don't want to look to long to this page as these things give me the creeps. But I love how there is so much going on and how interesting it looks because of that.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, what a scary time! So glad he is ok now. I love how you mixed photos with the journaling and all the medical embellishments. Wonderful page!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love the photo placement and your use of word strips, but please, let's not have this ER and hospital visit again. I hope all is well.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • mirjam
      wow what a scare you must have had Diane! I am really happy to read Brian is okay now and sorry at the same time about the meds! I don't know if I would have been able to put that story to paper but you did it and you did it so well! Sure hope you will not have to make another doctor themed page this year! xoxo
      dvhoward likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).