Well Hey There
    • KittyY
      I want to smooch that little face!!!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Good luck with the names! These two are adorable! I bet the family is super excited about these additions.
    • craftytam
      Aaaw! What a sweetie! I love how you used the paint in the background!
    • jazzmatazz
      Awwwww ...... can I have one??? They both have such sweet faces! Oh, I remember the name game battles we had in our household whenever we got a new pet. It was amazing, however, how quickly the battle ended after the pet was home. Perhaps you chould pull a "King Solomon" with each child gets to name one pup.

Those photos are totally adorable, and your journaling captures the debate beautifully. Good luck with the name game and with settling in with your two cuties!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @jazzmatazz I think that's exactly what is going to happen. She can name the girl and he can name the boy. If that's the case we will possibly have a Charlie (girl) and Milo (boy). Those are the names they each like for those sexes. We shall see!
    • jazzmatazz
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      gorgeous layout and pups!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).