Sharon-Dewi

Well Hello There

Well Hello There
Sharon-Dewi, Oct 2, 2020
Description:
Journaling reads:
Because the weather was so lovely outside, I opened our bedroom window and immediately one of our pigeons came sitting down on top of the window to say hi. I loved his company while drinking my first cup of tea in the morning and enjoying the beautiful view from the window.

To create this layout I used Soco's DSD 2020 layout template and the "Blue Skies" bundle by Pink Reptile Designs.
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • bellbird
      i love that you have your cuppa with such feathery company! fab take on the template , especially love all the heart scatter!
      [​IMG]
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • Sharon-Dewi
      @bellbird thanks so much! And a kiss for Bart!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      right....... I have pigeons as the most awful birds.... can tell stories LOL but better not because, leaving aside the bird love or not, your page is SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!! you shine, as always!!!!!!! no time to comment properly, but

into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • Sharon-Dewi
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much Cynthia!!! You're comment about pigeons makes me laugh! Sometimes they can be adorable too, I promise! Looking at their funny expressions and movements always makes me happy. I'm glad you like the page that much, even if you dislike the subject matter!
    • cfile
      Awesome page Sharon and love how you made the template your own.. first with the large photo and then multiplying the triangle shapes to add more of the frames photos of your sweet pigeons. Love it! Congrats too on your FF! Thanks for playing along with the DSD Template Slow Scrap! Beautiful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    521.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).