Angela Toucan

Puppet

Puppet
Angela Toucan, Oct 2, 2020
Description:
Credits:
DSD Slow Scrap Challenge Template Designed by Soco.
If Friends Were Flowers papers by Sabrina Dupre.
Added Interest Brushes and Masks by Lynn Grieveson.
Spring Flutters Elements by Pink Reptile Designs.
Fonts: Bradley Hand ITC and 28 Days later
Soco, LynnG and Electra like this.
    • flowersgal
      Cute idea with the feathers in the triangle and the photo blended behind. I like your colors and the mix of patterns in the triangles.
    • garrynkim
      How cute is that puppet! Love how you used the template to show a close up of the puppet.
    • Electra
      You have chosen the perfect paper and elements for this. I really like it!
    • Soco
      Absolutely lovely! :beat I love how your papers match perfectly your photo and the way you highlighted the puppet on the big triangle! Thank you, Angela!!!
    • HeatherB
      This is beautiful! I love how you highlighted the puppet in the triangle photo spot and accented the page with additional triangles. Great design!
    • cookingmylife
      Fascinating story! wonderful use of the triangles to highlight the puppets. I've never heard of anyone 'doing' puppets!
    • cfile
      oh how sweet Angela! I love puppets.. always have since being a kid. Love that your kids love puppetry and love seeing the wonderful larger photo blended into the background and then the puppet framed in the triangled frame. Wonderful use of the template and elements :) Everything is so bright and cheery! Thanks for joining in at the chat and playing along with the DSD Template Slow Scrap! Beautiful page!
    • mcurtt
      So bright & colorful! I love that close up shot as well as your DS blended into the background.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).