rarou47

Week-1---live-each-day

Week-1---live-each-day
rarou47, Jul 20, 2019
Description:
The last two years were completely crazy. I've been ill all time long, struggling from one ovarian cancer to a recurrence after an initial period. Then due to treatment, I had huge problems with my bones, and specially my cervical vertebra. I had many surgeries, was unable to create, lost my Mojo. 3 months after the last surgery I had, I feel alive for the first time, with the need to create as a vital emergency.
I'm back to my computer, cleaned all old kits, and thanks a lot my friend Paula Kesselring who welcomes me in her CT again.
I began a quote note book, to illustrate all the quotes I wrote in my paper note book, each week of the year. Here is week 1 (2019).
Various kits from Paula Kesselering, Rachel Jefferies, Tangie BAxter, Lynn Marie Favreau.
KittyY likes this.
    • michele hillam
      I love your quote, page and story....welcome back! I look forward to seeing your other quote pages (I hope you continue). :)
      rarou47 likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Oh Sylvie its been an arduous ride but I'm so glad you’re back, lovely. This quote is a good one and rings so true after what you you have gone through. Hugs xo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    rarou47
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    762px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).