KAPOH

July-2019-Play-Date-Traveler's-Notebook

July-2019-Play-Date-Traveler's-Notebook
KAPOH, Jul 20, 2019
Description:
I did a "traveler's notebook" and made up a story about the 3 pics.
UNDER PICTURES: Jeff, Johnny, Billy, Susie, Janie, Ellen, Aunt Jane, Carol
Mom, Tommy, Me
Pensacola
JOURNALING BLOCK:
Mom, my brother Tommy, and I spent the summer of '55 with my seven cousins and Aunt Jane in Florida. Dad, a Navy pilot with the Blue Angels, was stationed at Pensacola and we came down to be closer to him. They were still trying to keep the old family home in Trenton, but, Florida was so nice, we would end up moving there by the next summer.
CREDITS: NOTEBOOK TEMPLATE: by me; KITS: "Traveler's No. 2" and "Paradise" - Designed by Soco; "Storyteller 2019 July" - Just Jaimee; "Project Mouse-Frontier Papers" - Sahlin Studio; PHOTOS: "Play Date 7/19" - ewright; FONT: Architect 1
jenirlsrsly and Dalis like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      ooh, love how you used all 3 pics in your spread! how fun! this is beautiful!
    • Dalis
      OMG, such a cute realistic little notebook!
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is SO adorable and so creative and unique! I love using the TN and yours is perfect!!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Your TN is perfect - it looks like it could be the real thing and not just a scrapbook page! How creative to weave all three photos into a single story. I bet with all those "cousins" you could have a ton of pages in your TN with all of the adventures you would have in that summer...a much simpler time. Perfect BG paper too!
    • mcurtt
      How creative! I love that you named and labeled everyone in the photos.
    • mimisgirl
      Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT! and I love your story!! nicely done - flamingos are a fave of mine right now!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).