Donitab

Water

Water
Donitab, Sep 12, 2020
Description:
For AJ Slow Scrap with Jess - Okay this is my first try at AJ - not sure I pulled it off. I'm pretty much a traditionalist when it comes to scrapbooking. But it. was fun and I opened up a little about myself. Thanks!
Credits:
Rachel Jefferies:From The Rooftops: Mixed Media Artistry
Little Butterfly Wings:Under the sea (mixed media elements)
Kristin Aagard:Cody
NBK Design:IMAGINE - choose from different Options. ;Sandy Beaches - choose from different Options
Lynn Grieveson - blending mask for photo The Look templates
AnneofAlamo likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Pulled it off? oh yes you did! what fun and the water is such a draw to me! I sincerely love the way you did the frame! perfect!
      Donitab likes this.
    • Nemla
      Beautiful. For me too, the ocean is my " go to place " if it is because I am sad , or if I am happy, that is where you will find me, on a rock looking out over the water.
      Love all the different textures on your page. And your paint rocks.
      Donitab likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful poetry, fabulous page. You did a great job with the challenge
      Donitab likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great blending of the water & ripples. Love the little fish, the droplets of water scatters.
      Donitab likes this.
    • marijke
      water is a pole of attraction for me ... and certainly the sea ... the same sea is different every time ... beautiful poem ...
      Donitab likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      love the sea....wonderful take on the Challenge- great AJ-page!
      Donitab likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great journaling and I love your photo treatment -- the blending and the fish. Lovely "sea" colors too.
      Donitab likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love the texture of your scatter, the birds in the sky, and all of the water elements! Perfect AJ!
      Donitab likes this.
    • jesskab
      Well my dear, surprise, AJ is your thing! You nailed it! The blending & scatter are just gorgeous. It's always water for me too. Thanks so much for joining along!
      Donitab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    13.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).