Angela Toucan

Earth

Earth
Angela Toucan, Sep 12, 2020
Description:
For Jess' Art Journaling Slow Scrap 12th Sept.
Credits:
Mixed Media Monthly May 2020 - From the Little Things.
Big Rips Templates by Lynn Grieveson.
M3 May 2020 Addon - Plant a Seed Paint by Lynn Grieveson.
M3 May 2020 Addon - Amazing Things will Happen Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies.
Map Transfer from Writers Muse by Lynne Anzelc.
Font: La Belle Aurore.
LynnG likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. my heart leapt at your story and I am so glad you created such a glorious page to remember this moment!
    • mcurtt
      Loving the earth colors, so glad that you included your journaling story from when your son was little.
    • marijke
      love the background ... the green - the blue - all the flowers ... the journaling ... great take on the challenge.
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely love your wonderful nature page design so much!
    • flowersgal
      What a special memory in your journaling. Lovely nature scene with all the greens, the flowers and that cute little frog.
    • Donitab
      I love this - these are the little stories we need to remember. I love your earthy tones and that great stitching on your journaling card
    • cookingmylife
      The story Angela, oh the story...your literal little man. This is what memory keeping is about. :)
    • Nemla
      It is a great bit of journaling.I love when we scrap a memory of speech /conversation instead of photos all the time.
    • wvsandy
      Love the structure and texture you've used in creating your world and, of course, the little frog! Wonderful story!
    • jesskab
      Oh Angela, I'm glad you documented this story. As I said in the chat, from the mouths of babes :beat
      I love the soft colors you used for this gentle story. Thank you so much for joining along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).