Wall Whispers - MOC5 - Day 23
dvhoward, Jan 24, 2017
Description:
CD Muckosky | Oh Happy Day Alpha
Lynn Grieveson Designs | Urban Grunge
Dawn Inskip | Organic (paper)
Amy Wolff | Botanical (leaf)
Font | KG I need a Font

I see her making changes this year. She comes down quietly in the morning, turns on the light by the new chair. She calls it her "prayer chair". She quickly feeds the dog and lets him out. Now I see her settle into that chair -- that special chair. She pulls out a small book. I see her writing something - oh, it's prayers. After a while she reaches into her large bag and pulls out her Bible and a lesson. She does this most mornings. She seems so much more at peace and joyful when she does it. I'm happy to stand behind her and to shelter her for this quiet time.
MrsPeel, gwtwred and bbymks5 like this.
    • Amson
      What a wonderful habit to start the day. I love your journalling and the simplicity of the design.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • gwtwred
      Beautiful journaling, and a beautiful habit! I love the peaceful simplicity of this.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • beszteri
      Beautiful journaling, beautiful page!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Diane... I have no words... you have such a gift with them, this speaks loud and paints such a peaceful picture.... love that you went minimalist on this and gave the journaling the star place, love the alphas used and the addition of the leaves...those very subtle circles with bits of glitter give also a movement to the composition....alll beautiful, soft and strong at the same time, just as you are....amazingly beautiful!!!! thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      dvhoward likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    105.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).